Monday, July 13, 2015

Making my Masterpiece - with a sneak peak to download!

I've been trying to keep up with the TpT Seller Challenge over the past few weeks, but with teaching summer school and being in my 8th (almost 9th) month of pregnancy .. I'm tired! Last week, the challenge finished a new week called "Make Your Masterpiece". Well, I've been working on mine since last summer, and it's still a work in progress. I have over 250 slides, and now I'm focused on editing and refining the product to make it TpT ready.
So the product is for intermediate teachers (grades 3-5) and focuses on reading literature. I've included anchor charts, graphic organizers, interactive notebook elements, and activities to help teach the standards no matter what text you're using in your classroom.


Now, I just need some feedback! I'd love if you'd download this free sample (materials that hit RL 1) and give me some feedback!


Click on the image above to download the sneak peak. And please, don't forget to leave me some feedback!


No comments:

Post a Comment