Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I'm So Excited!!

TpT is have a SALE!!! Don't you love when people appreciate us (even if it's other teachers)? Well I do!
Have you filled your carts yet? The sale starts tonight at midnight ... so it's so close.  You have two days to shop, so get to it :)

I'm also so excited because I am FINALLY finished my Tall Tales set. I really wanted to align it to CCSS, so it just took me FOREVER, which is only a slight exaggeration. I just uploaded it to TpT in time for the big sale. Yay!

I'm going to do some shopping today as well. I have had my eye on some great Melonheadz graphics for some time now. I'm an addict! ...I just can't help myself... I mean, look how cute my tall tales set is with her adorable graphics:


I can't wait to start this unit with my class in a few weeks. What a great way to end the year! 

Happy shopping my friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment