Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Another Award? I'm floored!

Antoinette and Emily from 4321...Teach awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award .. how sweet :) Thanks!
 

There are seven rules for this award.

1)  Thank the blogger who nominated you!  Thanks Antoinette and Emily!
2)  Include a link to their site.  See above...
3)  Include the award image in your post.
4)  Give 7 random facts about yourself.

My Random Facts:

1. I own three cats ... not because I'm a crazy cat lady, but because I'm a sucker. I've owned my edlerly cat for 15 years. Almost 2 years ago we found kittens on the playground at school, too young to eat or care for themselves. And enter sucker ... me ... who adopted them because no one else would. 
2. My new favorite passion this summer is gardening. I get so excited to check every day for new veggies :) 
3. I've always wondered what it would be like to be an interior designer instead of a teacher. 
4. If I could live anywhere in the world, I would live somewhere in the Caribbean (as long as my entire family and all of my friends would more there too...)   
5. I'm addicted to Pinterest.
6. I love animal print ... especially ZEBRA!
7. Beginning blogging has been one of the most inspirational things I've done so far in teaching.

5)  Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.

   1. School Supply Junk @ True Confessions of a School Supply Junky 
   2. Kelly @ Fabulous in Fourth
   3. Vicky @ Traditions, Laughter, and Happily Ever After
   4. Jen @ 2nd Grade Glance
   5. Carmela @ The Diary of a Teachaholic
   6. Jenna @ Diving into Learning
   7. Miss 2nd Grade
   8. Amy @ Step into 2nd Grade with Mrs. Lemons

Ok, seriously I know it says 15, but it took me an hour and a half to get this far? Is this normal??!! I was trying to find bloggers that have not received the award before, and so many of you are SO awesome, that you've received tons of awards. So, I think I'm going to quit. I'm tired and need to sleep!

6)  When nominating, include a link to their site.

7)  Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.

1 comment:

  1. i love Pinterest too! You have so many great ideas! I am your newest follower and a fellow 4th grade teacher! I found you one Teaching Blog Addict. Come check out my blog:
    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete