Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Jungle Madness

Is anyone else obsessed with fun clipart? I get so excited when I see clipart that jumps off the page. It is cute, fun, and brightens up activities ... at least for me! Today my students were working on a KWL and I was able to post each section on my smartboard to project for them. We are about to read a story that involves westward expansion, so they were brainstorming things they already knew. Having a cute picture of a cowboy at the bottom made some of them giggle, but it got their attention to the worksheet!
A website I just love for scrappy clipart is Scrappin Doodles. I am obsessed with animal print and wanted to try out some new graphics I downloaded. So, since my students are working on homophones I decided to use my fun new jungle clips to make an envelope game with fun jungle art!

No comments:

Post a Comment